Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Check out Nicole at MomTrends

Sunday, November 23, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Sorry for my absence lately; I am in the middle of Exam Finals at school.  Real quick post for my Mommie friends and I'll cover it in more detail later.

 

Nicole at MomTrends left a comment for me about a contest she is having so I checked her site out real quick and it looks awesome.  She actually has several contests going on right now that I'll definitely be entering. 

I'll do a roundup list after I am done with my homework but in the meantime go ahead and check her out here.  I've already added her to my Feed Reader because it looks like a blog I want to keep my eye on. 

I can't wait to get a break from college so I can start taking bigger baby steps to develop and grow my blog.  Talk to you soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!