Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

FREE & Cheap Groceries for this week

Monday, November 10, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I've been doing a roundup for FREE or cheap groceries that I can get my hands on. I'm trying to get as much as I can and spend as little as possible to stretch my food budget so I'm grabbing little deals as I see them. Target: (thanks to Saving Money Ideas) Archer Farms Coffee is .99 and Target has a $1 printable coupon (expires 12/6)...equals FREE coffee Walgreens: (thanks to MoneySavingMom) Progresso Soup is on sale 4/$5 with their in-ad coupon and use a $1.10 printable coupon...equals .15 soup Coffee Mate Creamer is on sale B1G1 and use 2 $1 printable coupons...equals .49 for two Reach Crystal Clean Toothbrush is on sale .99 and use manf coupon from 10/12 & walgreens ad Q...equals .19 for two Walmart: (thanks to FunAndFrugal) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers is $1 (or $1.50) and use $1 printable coupon...equals FREE veggies Kroger: (thanks to SouthernSavers) My prices are based on buying 10 items as part of the mega sale which takes $5 off your total or basically $.50 off each item. So keep that in mind. Carnation Evaporated Milk is $1 and use $1/2 printable coupon...equals FREE Colgate Toothpaste and use $1/1 manf coupon...equals FREE Welch's Grape Juice 64oz and use $1/1 manf coupon...equals $1.50 Breyer's Ice Cream and use $.50 manf coupon...equals $1.50 Domino Sugar and use $.50 or $.35 manf coupon...equals $1 or $1.30 Orville Redenbacher Popcorn and use $.75 Oct All You coupon...equals $.75 Dial Liquid or Bar Soap and use $.30 manf coupon...equals $.40 Those are what I have so far and I'll make another post if I see something else I want to grab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!