Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Goody Ouchless Ponytail Holders only 12 cents at Walmart

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Ouchless_Elastics

I wasn't in the market to buy any new ponytail holders anytime soon but when cheap is cheap...I've been thinking twice . 

I see this post from Coupon Cravings for .12 pony holders...

Walmart has Goody Ouchless ponytail holders (17-pk) for just $2.12. Use this $2/1 printable coupon to get these for just $.12!
These are perfect for my daughters. We lose ponytail holders all the time!

So I ask myself, "Do I need more than the 3 holders I have?" See, I also have a 2 year old so I told myself-- Yes I need some new holders.

Now if I can just scramble up a few dimes for my next trip to town to grab some of these!

Do you need some more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!