Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Talbots "One Sweet Sale" 30% off & FREE Shipping

Saturday, December 13, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

TalbotsAlright, if I had been clever enough to think about my blog while I was at work tonight I would have taken a picture of our red doors to post...but instead I grabbed this from these pics from the Talbots website.

They are having a SWEET SALE!  Everything is an additional 30% off until December 23rd including sale stuff...plus FREE shipping...plus guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve*.  Isn't that awesome!

The sale doesn't actually start until Monday but if you call the call center they can Pre-Sale the merchandise and hold it until Monday before the order is processed.

Duffle Coat If I didn't have some many bills to catch up right now i'd be buying this duffle coat, I think it is amazing.

Retail is $278...on sale for $129.xx I think...minus 30%...equals only $90.99 for a $300 coat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!