Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

I Found a Great Coupon Book at Kroger

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

ConAgra Foods Coupon Book I like making quick stops to see if I can snag deals and I grabbed good one tonight.

I stopped to see if any of the Green Giant veggies were in stock and their shelves were empty.  Boo!

So, as I’m walking out I notice a stack of coupons laying on an Orville Redenbacher display.

I pick up the coupon book to browse through it since I know that Orville is part of the mega sale for buy 10 get $5 off and there are Orville coupons to get them down to around .50/box. 

Lo and behold inside the book is a FREE coupon to match with the Orville!  Check it out below.

ConAgra Foods $5 worth of savings includes:

.50/2 cans of Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce

.40/2 cans of Hunty’s Diced Tomatoes

.75/1 Banquet Chicken bags

.75/1 package of Hebrew National Beef Franks

1.00 off 2 cans of RoTel Diced Tomatoes & 1 package of Velveeta

.40/1 box of Crunch ‘n Munch

FREE SODA when you buy any 2 Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn!!! (any size up to $1.50)

3 comments:

  1. Julie said...

    Thanks for this...great catch. I need to go back to Krogers, so I'll see if I can find one.
    Julie@kingdomklipper

  2. Emily's Family said...

    Oh thanks for letting me know, I need to check to see if they have any!

  3. Jennifer said...

    I'm always looking for coupons laying around. I even check the beer aisle because sometimes they'll put coupons for stuff that "goes" with beer and sometimes the coupon doesn't require a beer purchase.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!