Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kmart Double Coupons up to $1 is next week

Saturday, January 03, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Kmart

What am I doing up at 3am? Yeah, um, I don't know. Anyways, I know I've read about Kmart Doubles in a few different places but I thought I would highlight it since cheapsk8mom just reminded me.

Not only will we be getting 5 inserts this Sunday but Kmart will also be having their Double Coupons start! The only bummer to this double dipper is that Kmart is only going to double up to $1 with a 25 coupon limit this time. A drastic drop from the $2Q/75 limit from the past. The bright side? ALL Kmarts should be participating!

At any rate this is bang on for anyone who is up for scouting out some deals that actually has some moula.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!