Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Another Cottonelle Coupon at Smartsource

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Another $.50 Cottonelle coupon is available at Smartsource!  Make sure to hit the back button for two prints too!

020309 Cottonelle By the way, can you have too much FREE Cottonelle?  Well, my mom thinks so!

I was so shocked when I heard my mom today.  I am currently reorganizing my laundry room with new shelves for my stockpiles and had to move several stashes of FREE TP.  Guess what I heard!

Mom:  “I think you need to lay off buying more toilet paper.”

Me:  “Huh?!…it’s FREE so why?”

Mom:  “I just think you don’t really have anywhere else to put it.”

Me:  <eyeroll> “Just because you want to pay for the Scott brand doesn’t mean I don’t want to shove my FREE Cottonelle into every nook and cranny I can find.”  Geez! 

I’ll find room for anything that’s FREE or donate it one!  Wouldn’t you?

Thanks to Becky at Nickels-N-Dimes for the heads up!

1 comments:

  1. Lissa said...

    Hi Jennifer!

    I love it...our moms are sooooooo alike!

    I brought more groceries home last week while she was visiting and she said the same exact thing...asking me where on earth I was going to put it!

    I too had to "create" areas for my free cottonelle along with hundreds if not thousands of other items!

    Once per month I have to rearrange everything (I call it "making my rotations") to accommodate the new things I have purchased!

    To some it may sound insane but to us it means never paying full price for anything EVER AGAIN!

    Great article!

    Lissa

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!