Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kroger Shopping: 2/2

Monday, February 02, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Cost Breakdown: 55 items for $108.17 retail at $49.63 after saving or 54%020209 Kroger

OK, so I’m running out of room for Free Toilet paper and .50cent snacks.  Oh well, I have plenty of other healthy items stockpiled that I can spend our grocery money stockpiling and donation items.

I had my daughter in tow with my mother today as I’m having car troubles so I didn’t scout any deals and just picked up some of the Daytona 500 sale items.

Here is a quick look at what I bought (price reflects after sales & coupons):

18 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks @ .41/box (After coupon, sale, & catalina I received)

10 Chef Boyardee @ .35/ea (I thought this price rocked!)

4 Manwich @ .20/ea (Great price but we don’t cook alot of it)

4 Ragu @ .78/ea (Should have got these at Wags the other day but no car)

2 Country Crock @ 1.69/ea (That’s half off and it freezes)

1 Kroger Salad Dressing @ .29 (Mimi’s favorite that we needed)

1 Bread Flour @ 2.69 (For my new bread maker the kids are lovin’)

6 Cottonelle @ 0.00 (For you can never have too much TP for FREE)

Then, since I had my daughter in tow here is what she bought for us:

2 Minute Maid Ojs (I want my oranggeeee juice.  Ok, Mimi)

1 box Chocolate Chip Granola Bars (Bubba wants these, OK.  Sure Mimi)

2 boxes of Ice cream (Ice-eee Cream!  I want, I want.  Well, OK Mimi)

So, you see, my daughter shopping with me doesn’t help the budget. 

And love her heart I let her dress herself so she strutted through Kroger like this.  With her black dress shoes and pink dress to her ankles and her snow white costume on top…with her heart sunglasses and dora snow hat.  Yeah, she was styling.  Didn’t have the camera and she left with my mom after I was dropped off so, just imagine it.

1 comments:

  1. Wendys recipes said...

    Girl sounds like you done really good last night. I have to get all of my shopping trip out of the cabinets to take a pic of, we done pretty good at Kroger last night too. I bet Mimi just looked absolutly adorable in that outfit, wish you had the camera for a pic.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!