Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

My Grocery/Kroger savings Stats

Thursday, February 12, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Have you seen my month-to-date and year-to-date savings in my sidebar?

I just started tracking my grocery savings at the beginning of the year and I have to say that I am amazed.  Since I started couponing I could see on the receipt when I would save 63% or 92% or whatever % but seeing it tallied up is even more awesome!

Below are my 2009 savings to date:

February to date:
Items---------301
Retail---$517.51
Paid-----$149.38
Savings------71%

January to date:
Items-----------475
Retail---$1,107.55
Paid-----$   378.65
Savings--------66%

2009 Year to date:
Items----------776
Retail---$1,625.06
Paid-----$  596.03
Savings--------68%

How do you keep track?  I’d like to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel said...

    I wish I kept track like you; so organized. But, alas, I just call my husband on the way home from the store and he shares in my delight. Then I dance around the house for 2 days while the receipt hangs on the icebox LOL

  2. Becky said...

    I love the way you do this! I tried when I first started, but I just don't have time to keep up with it all.... KUDOS!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!