Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Walgreens freebie shopping: 2/25

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I picked up my freebies today at Walgreens, have you grabbed yours?

I did this in two separate transactions for myself and my mom.  I love my WAGS!

022509 Walgreens

Reynolds Wrap--$0.89 after in-ad coupon
Use $1/1 coupon from 2/8 insert
Free after coupons

Hershey's Single Bars--on sale B1G1 after in-ad coupon
UseB1G1 coupon from 11/9 and 1/25 inserts
Free after coupons

Buy 1 Excedrin 20 or 24 count at $1.99, Get $1 Register Reward
Use $1/1 coupon from 1/4 inserts or -$2 off PRINTABLE
Free after coupon and Register Reward

Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Gamer Razor at $8.99, Get $6 Register Rewards
Use $4/1 coupon from 2/8 P&G inserts
Free plus $1.01 in overage after coupon and Register Reward

Buy 5 Nature Valley Granola Bars, Get $3.50 Register Rewards
Buy 5 of the small boxes in candy/snack aisle priced at $1.19.
Use (5) $.50 coupon from 1/4 GM insert
Free plus $.05 in overage after coupon and Register Reward

I read about this deal & I tried it and it didn’t work so I returned them.

Buy Irish Spring Body Wash at $4.49, Get $4.49 Register Reward
Use $.75 coupon from mailer insert 
Free after coupon and Register Reward
I read about this deal too and it didn’t work so I returned it also.

Thanks to the following: Moms by Heart, Good or Free Deals, Coupon Divas, and We Use Coupons

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Sounds like you did great. Thanks for the headsup about those deals not working. The other freebie I got this week was 2 theraflu for $10 minus 2 $2 mq and the $6 rebate.

  2. Lissa said...

    I soooo wish we had a Walgreens here in town! My closet one is about 30 minutes away.

    Great finds!

    I always see so many great deals there!

    Talk to you soon!
    Lissa

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!