Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

80% off at Restaurant.com = Cheap Date Night

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Resataurant.com MiniIt’s back!  Use Code: MENU from now through March 15th to get Restaurant.com's $25 gift certificates for only $2!  And also get the $10 gift certificates for just $.60cents!!

My favorite restaurant in town only has a $35 minimum purchase for the $25 GC so that means I walk out paying around $15 bucks!

We just celebrated my son's birthday dinner there this weekend and the five of us ate for only $12.74 out of pocket. Considering this included a steak for my husband it was a very frugal price!

Use the code MENU at checkout to get your $25 Gift Certificate for only $2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!