Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Check out my Redesigned Site & Grab my Button!

Thursday, March 19, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I wanted to take a minute to ask you to stop in and check out the new designed look!

I have been making some feeble changes after Jenny at Pink Armchair Designs installed my new header and background layout that I told you about here.

The big change I’m excited about is the awesome navigational bar that I’ve been dying to have.  It took me about 3 hours of researching Google and making all the HTML code changes that were needed.  Pheww!  Brain fog is all I have to say!

For the time being I just have a few links in the navigational bar but I will be adding more to it so stop back in soon for updates!

OH, and I even have a new button!  Ain’t it cute.  Thanks Jenny!

Here are some nifty instructions that I grabbed at Frugal Coupon Living.  So, go ahead.  Look a little to your right and follow the steps below to grab my button for your site!

1) Highlight and copy the html code located below my square patch (my button) on the right column of my website – this code is located in a scroll window. To copy, highlight the code with your mouse, right click and select copy.
2) Sign into your blog, go to the customize option (top right.)
3) Select the layout tab and then select add gadget.
4) A window will pop up and select the html/java script option.
5) Paste the code you copied earlier.
6) Select save on the pop up window box.
7) Again, select save on your layout.
8) Then view your blog…
…a button with a link to the Coupon Mommie should be on your site.  HOORAY!

2 comments:

  1. Gayla said...

    what a great coupon blogger you are thanks so much for putting time into it!!

  2. Tara said...

    I'm so glad I found Coupon Mommie. Your site is a lifesaver. My Kroger is less than a mile from me. Needless to say, I spend a good bit of my time there. Did I mention children? Five, four at home and big eaters. Your finds have saved me much money and time. Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!