Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

It’s Springtime & Gardentime– Have You Started?

Sunday, March 08, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Newspaper Seedling Pot I’ve been doing a little gardening the past few years alongside my house in some raised beds I made with river rocks.  Raised beds are so nice and I have been loving the fresh stuff that I grow each year.

Do you garden?  Do you have an itch to start?  Check out this new site that I found where she does a wonderful job at detailing her garden tricks and more! 

The site is by the Tomato Lady at Little House in the Suburbs!  My favorite post is her Newspaper Seedling Pots ~ and all us couponers should have a surplus of newspapers to get started, right! 

Enjoy!  And, get to gardening, it’s Spring!

1 comments:

  1. Mom 'n' More said...

    I'd love to see a picture of your raised flower beds! I'm searching for inspiration to get ours started. I have yet to even build the flower bed!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!