Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

My Box Tops Helped Win My Son a Pizza Party

Friday, March 20, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Do you save Box Tops?  I snag them off of everything from items in the kitchen to my surplus of Free Cottonelle and Kotex (LOL).  They seem to be in alot of places that you don’t think to look!

I literally had hundreds saved up when my son’s school asked for donations.  Kaching! and his class won a pizza party! So, start looking and donate them to the schools.

Click below to sign up for their newsletter and browse around for coupons while you’re there.

1 comments:

  1. Michelle said...

    my son's classroom is leading in the school competition as well. his teacher is in charge of the box tops program so he's got the kids very well trained to come home and beg us for box tops LOL

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!