Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

New Job for Hubby – Need Truck Driver Information…

Saturday, March 14, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I think we have a glimmer of hope in our house.  My husband is about to start driving for an owner operator next week so please say a prayer that everything happens smoothly!

Anyways, the owner is giving him partial responsibility for picking some of the loads he will pull as long as the owner is agreeable on how much the load pays.  Great!

I know most of us are just into coupons and stuff but if there are any of you who know any drivers it would be nice to know what the best load boards are.  The owner has two that he uses but if we can find out other options he is open to checking them out.

I am so excited because we needed to get something rolling in our house moneywise and it looks like hubby will be rolling down the road to make it happen, LOL.

Alright, now you’ll find me outside screaming with excitement in the rain!  Later!

2 comments:

  1. Melanie said...

    *~*~*~* CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS*~*~*~*

    Hope it all goes well and you get your laundry caught up too. (So you can come do mine;) LOL

  2. Learnin2save said...

    I have helped my parents with their trucking business and the boards we used were getloaded.com, internettruckstop.com and truckersedge.net. I hope this helps! Good Luck and Congrats!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!