Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

*Deal Alert* Dove Skin Vitalizer for .25¢

Monday, April 20, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Dove Skin VitalizerCVS has an unadvertised sale on the Dove SkinVitalizer for $4.00 this week!  This baby is normally priced at $12.99 so the sale price alone is a steal but…

Snag a $3.75 printable coupon from my coupons.com button, matched with the $4 sale price and you have a $13 product for only 25¢.  Or use the $3.50 printable coupon or the $3.50 from the 3/15 Red Plum and get it for 50¢.  Either way it is a steal! 

I have clipped these coupons many a times wondering if I would happen upon a good deal cheap enough to snag.  Well, CVS finally came through!  Wahoo!

Thanks Couponing 101!

Edit: It appears the $3.75 is no longer available but it’s only a quarter difference in the other $3.50 printable that I posted above.

3 comments:

  1. Victoria said...

    Now, THIS is a sweet deal!! I bought one at CVS a few weeks ago and I really like it. I can only use it once or twice a week cause my skin is so temperamental, lol, but it's great for smoothing and softening!

  2. Jessica said...

    Do I need to put in a specific zip code or something? I don't see the coupon!

  3. Jennifer said...

    I printed mine earlier today about 2 hours before you posted and they were still up then.

    It's possible it reached it's print limit and has been pulled. That happens sometimes with HOT coupons.

    I'll update the post with another printable coupon for $3.50 from the Dove website. Coolio!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!