Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

FREE Precious Places Princess DVD

Thursday, April 09, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

With two boys in the house I expected a Tom girl but no!  I have the most girliest girl ever!  We are in our Princess phase right now too.  Nothing but Pretty Princess Dresses & NO pants!032809 Princess Mimi

Go here to order your FREE DVD from Precious Places to “Catch Princess Sirina and her friends on this exciting DVD”. 

This DVD includes the 1st episode, "The Princess Saves the Ball" and is 12 minutes long. 

You can request one per household and expect it to arrive in 12-14 weeks. There is no charge for shipping and handling, so this DVD is absolutely FREE.

This freebie will be so perfect!  I can’t wait!  (Thanks to Nicole at Mom Saves Money for the heads up!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!