Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

*Local Deal Alert* Free Hershey’s Bliss at Food City

Monday, April 27, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Hersheys Bliss Milk ChocHersheys Bliss Dark Chocolate Hey Knoxville Locals: If you’re in the Chapman area near Food City you might want to grab your coupons!

A reader just tipped me off to a clearance deal at the old Bi-Lo location!  I’ll be passing this deal up because it’s about 1/2 hr drive for me so have at it!

Hi! I discovered today at the Food City on Chapman Hwy (old Bi-Lo) a huge buggy full of bags of Hershey’s Bliss chocolate candy. It was .99. I had four newspaper insert coupons and one printable for $1 off. I got 5 bags chocolates for .41 (tax). Thought you might like to know that!

Thanks, Honey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!