Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

More FREE Toilet Paper is coming to town!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

011509 Cottonelle Were you in on all the FREE Cottonelle that everyone was getting awhile back?

Well, more FREE TP is in store for next week if you’re lucky.

I checked at my Kroger today and the 4-pack Angel Soft that replaced Cottonelle is on sale for $1 through 4/25. 

So, match that with the $1/1 Angel Soft Coupon that is supposed to be in the paper this Sunday and you’ll rock some FREE Toilet Paper!  Cool!  I can’t wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. KnoxvilleNewbie said...

    I printed a coupon off of the Angel Soft website today and it requires the purchase to be at least a 6-pack.

    www.scottcommonsense.com has a coupon reward $2-$4 based on the amount you purchase. Could be a nice deal when combined with coupons. There are no limit to the number of rewards and no expiration date that I could find. Just one request per envelope.

  2. Whitney said...

    sounds great!
    love your blog.
    had to join right away!

    keep up the awesome work!!

    whitney
    http://mysteryshoppersuniteblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!