Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Restaurant.com 70% sale – Only pay $3 for a GC

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Have you ordered from Restaurant.com before?  Talk about stretching your dollars…these gift certificates can really net some cheap dinners out.  They offer discount gift certificates to participating restaurants which helps save you boodles of money and at 70% off it’s a great time to grab some up!

I talked about Restaurant.com here when my family of 5 only paid $12.74 out of pocket, which included a steak for hubby!  Check em out!  I promise it’s a steal!

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 300 x 250

1 comments:

  1. Stephanie said...

    Wow. That is a fab deal!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!