Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Send a FAX by email for FREE!! Absolutely FREE!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

You probably know how to get FREE 411 information through 1-800-FREE411 and 1-800-GOOG411, right?  But, did you know you can send faxes for FREE too?  I didn’t.  Hubby’s new job has required me to send a few faxes so I’ve been doing some research.  I found some awesome deals and thought I’d share them. 

Don’t have a fax machine?  Need to send a fax?  Do it for FREE!

All of these services allow you to send FREE faxes via email.  The fax service is supported by advertising on the web site and on the cover pages of the free faxes you send.  Click on the logos below and check them out!


GotFreeFax
myFax
faxZERO
Popfax.com

Free faxes with advertising not for you?  Below are a few more premium services that even have FREE trials.

MyFax.com - Faxing Simplified, Anytime, Anywhere! Get a MyFax Number

eFax.com - Try eFax For 30 Days Free

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!