Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

*Deal Alert* Free Banana Boat sunscreen at Target

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Even though the weather is rainy outside today this will be awesome for this summer!

Grab the small tubes of Banana Boat Sunscreen in the travel section for only $.99

Use $1/1 Any Banana Boat Product from 5/3 Red Plum insert which exludes lip balm but not the trail sizes

FREE sunscreen for the summer! Boy, are the kids gonna love me...rub a dub dub.

Thanks NWA!

3 comments:

  1. Gabrielle said...

    Ding dang! I was there today! I forgot my list and forgot a handful of items I was going to look for. I ended up wandering around both Kroger and Target trying to remember the coupon match-ups. Proof that when you have your list and coupons ready, you not only save time but money. It would have taken me less time if I had gone back home and picked up the list. The good news is that I think this sunscreen deal will probably work again next week. Thanks for the heads up!

  2. Jennifer said...

    LOL, I know what you mean!

    I was at the Target in Turkey Creek tonight and there were only 2 sunscreens in the bin. I didn't get them because (unlike normal) my coupons from last weekend aren't clipped yet.

  3. Gabrielle said...

    Glad to hear I wasn't the only one behind. Again, isn't that the irony of having a coupon workshop?? Hannah and I went to our cousin's house yesterday afternoon, and while she did crafts I chatted with a friend and caught up my binder. It feels so good to have it caught up!!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!