FREE Gardening Magazine, Pruning Shears & Transplanter

Friday, May 22, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

National Home Gardening Club

My grandmother loves to garden so I signed her up for this National Home Gardening Club offer and she’ll be getting the Gardening How-To Magazine, Pruning Shears and a Transplanter. All for FREE!

The questions were easy to answer and when it asked if I wanted to pay online I answered “No – Bill me later”. Now, once the magazine arrives granny can decide whether to pay the $1/mo price or we’ll simply mark CANCEL on the bill, return it and owe nothing. Easy enough!

You can also sign up for these other club offers as well:

  • Handyman Club of America - Sign up and receive free HANDY Magazine which is your personal "do-it-yourself guide" to building, repairing and transforming your house into the home of your dreams.
  • North American Fishing Club - Sign up and receive free North American Fisherman Magazine, featuring informative articles and exciting true-life stories to help you increase your own fishing skills.
  • North American Hunting Club - Sign up and receive North American Hunter Magazine and you could be eligible to test and keep great new hunting products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!