Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kroger Shopping: Spent $53.49 & saved 66%

Thursday, May 28, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Reminder for anyone in the Knoxville TN area that wants to meet at the Fountain City library for money saving tips on Saving Money at the Grocery Store then click here to read more about the when and where!

image

My total was $159.43 and I paid $53.49 after coupons and catalinas.  Overall savings of 66%.  Not bad!

This is a little high but I had my son with me and he slipped in 1/2 dozen peaches which came to $5 alone!  He’s been sick lately so I caved and bought the peaches and the Chips for him since he’s been so good.  My family should be stocked up pretty good on Hot Dogs, Pizza and Popsicles for the summer, LOL!

You can find the matchups for my purchase here but remember that the sale on most stuff ends Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Sherri Johnson said...

    I am in the knoxville area, and I shop at the marketplace kroger. I am just starting "couponing" What is the local Kroger's coupon policy?

  2. Jennifer said...

    Our Krogers around town double unlimited coupons up to and including $.50. Coupons greater than $.50 will be redeemed at face value.

    Senior Citizen day is 5% off on Wednesday's.

    They have a scan right guarantee. If the item you're purchasing doesn't scan the right price then you get that one item Free (up to $5.00 off) and the remainder of your same items at the correct price.

    Does that help or did you have a more specific question about using coupons?

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!