Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

No Coupon Inserts so grab your Printables instead

Sunday, May 24, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

If you have coupon clipping to catch up on then today is the day since there are no inserts in the newspaper.

Grab some of the Coupons.com printables while they’re still available.  A few of the great ones that I see are:

Keep checking back daily because coupons go up randomly throughout the month & you never know what the print limit will be on them.  It won’t be long before they reset at the start of next month!

And, as always, I hope that you are using my Coupons.com button in my sidebar.  Happy coupon printing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!