Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Reminder: Sign up for General Mill coupon offers

Friday, May 29, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Reminder of all the free stuff you can signup to get.  Tasty recipes, meal ideas, coupons and more. 

The best thing I like about signing up for these offers and coupons is that the coupons are normally long dated so you can save them for when a really great sale comes along.  Grab them all real quick!

Tip:  I have a special email setup that I use specifically for requesting coupon offers.  Keeps my inbox less cluttered.  Then, when I want to look for coupon offers, I check that special “coupon email” inbox.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!