Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Show & Tell: The heartfelt kindness of friends…

Thursday, May 14, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I want to take this time to have a Show & Tell of some friends that have lifted my spirits lately & say Thanks!!  And to point out that sometimes it’s the little things in life that makes an impact on someone. 

051309 Strawberry Scooper from ATF4USee this awesome little gadget?  It’s a fruit scooper thingy that I got it in the mail yesterday and it put the biggest smile on my face.

Why did I get a fruit scooper thingy in the mail?  And why did I smile?  Because my dear sweet friend at All Things Frugal 4-U and Me is awesome! 

I blogged about the thingy here when I entered a giveaway on her website.  A giveaway which I didn’t win!

Me and this Mommie have never met but we have been following each other for quite sometime.  I didn’t win the contest but between juggling all her kids, a husband and being a stay at home mom she found time to think of a stranger while she was shopping.  Truly, a heartfelt gift!  Thanks!


Card with Bird Now, see this little card?  This little birdie carried me quite a message.  It brought tears of joy to my eyes from a friend I haven’t known for very long.

It’s funny how relationships grow and develop.  This person was blog hopping awhile back and noticed on my blog that we were in the same city.  Several comments, emails and months later we had the chance to meet in person…  You wouldn’t ever have guessed that we had never laid eyes on each other.  LOL.

Anyways, even us only having met once in person and simply chatting online she took a small amount of time one day and wrote me a card full of touching thoughts*.  Her words were beautiful and really touched me deeply.  Small things really matter!  I truly appreciate the way she reach out and touched my heart.  Thanks!

 *Her thoughts were too personal to describe but I hope you get the picture.

1 comments:

  1. Melanie said...

    Oh you are so sweet to blog that:)
    And you are MOST welcome!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!