Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Welcome Knox locals who came to the Grocery Workshop

Saturday, May 30, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I just wanted to drop a quick hello to all of the locals who were at the library today to attend Gabe’s workshop for Saving Money at the Grocery Store.  I hope everyone enjoyed hearing her speak, I know I sure did!

I encourage you to look around my site and ask as many questions as you need.  I check my comments and emails randomly throughout the day so you can expect a response within 24hours if not much sooner!

  • You can start here to get a feel for how to navigate on my Coupon Mommie site.
  • You can also see the tips I have started for learning how to use coupons in my Coupons 101 section.
It was really fun interacting with all of you during and after the workshop and I hope you enjoy using coupons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!