Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Your Mission as a Mommy Blogger ~ Are you ready?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

You have a Mission as a Mommy Blogger.  Will you accept?  Click Yes or No.  LOL!  Seriously now…

Did you see the cool little button in my sidebar where I am listed as a Top Mommy Blogger?  Want one?  Better yet, want a 125x125 advertising spot on the Top Mommy Blogger site?  Be sure to enter her giveaway then.

Cales at MarieLynn Boutique Blog started this site a couple of days ago with the intention of giving Mommy Bloggers the attention they deserve but she needs your help to promote the site while you promote yourself.

So, here’s your mission as a Mommy Blogger:

  • Promote the Top Mommy Blogger site. 
  • Promote yourself and add your blog to the site.
  • Enter the Top Mommy Blogger advertisement giveaway.
  • Check out some of the blogs listed.  Like them?  Rate them.  Leave comments. 
  • And most of all…Have Fun!
    Oh, and as part of the giveaway I earn entries for referring friends so I’d love for you to drop me an email with your site if you enter.  Plus, if I’m not following you already I’ll have a new friend to follow once I get your url.  Send me an email to jennifer [at] couponmommie.com {removing the spaces and [ ] symbols}.  Coolio?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!