Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Are you on the CVS Advisory Panel to get FREE ECBs?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I just completed a survey and earned $5 in Extra Care Bucks!  FREE ECBs for about 10 minutes of my time. 

Are you a Panel Member yet?  You’re not automatically enrolled when you receive your Extra Care card so you have to actually go here and signup.  It’s easy to signup and FREE. 

I LOVE getting the little Advisory Panel surveys.  They’re normally very quick and easy.  Plus, even if I hadn’t qualified for this survey I would have still received $2 in Extra Care Bucks just for answering the first few questions.  Win – Win situation.

The surveys vary on a variety of topics and the ECB amounts change also from $5, $10 or $15 in ECBs.  Have you signed up for them yet?  If not then I encourage you to get started now.

This is my most favorite way of getting FREE money to use at CVS with MyPoints being the next easiest!

Go here for the CVS Advisory Panel.

Go here to signup for Mypoints or here to read more about MyPoints.  Happy CVS’ing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!