Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal Alert: Always Infinity Pads for $.99 at CVS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I’m so excited that this deal is included because the first time I tried these were when they were FREE after extra care bucks awhile back and loved them.  I still have a few boxes and have been waiting for them to go on a good sale again and even though they aren’t FREE this time I’m super happy to pay $1 for a huge box.

Always Infinity Pads Large box Always Pads 20-48ct or Dry Liners 68-80ct $4.99
Use $4/1 in 6/7 P&G insert 
Use $1/1 in 6/7 P&G insert
Final Price = as low as $.99 after coupon

This deal may not be marked on the shelf but it is being talked about everywhere.  Thanks Deal Fanatic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!