Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal Alert: Stock up price on Pepsi products

Sunday, June 14, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I thought this was a really HOT deal for those caffeine drinkers in the crowd.  Stack this Target coupon with any manufacturer coupons you might have for even better savings!

Pepsi Fridge Pack Pepsi Products 12 pack cans, 6 pack bottles $2.75
Use $1/1 Target coupon in Afullcup.com Target Coupon Generator
Final Price = $1.75 each after coupon

Plus, Gabrielle just wrote an article here that I thought would be useful explaining how she handles her coupon usage at Target, especially in the trial size section.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Can you tell me which Target has the Pepsi's for $2.75 a 12 pack? The Knoxville Target's are advertising 3/$10 which makes them $3.33 before coupon. Thanks!

  2. Jennifer said...

    It looks like our region is priced higher. I hadn't picked up my newspaper from my inlaws when I posted this. Sorry for the confusion.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!