Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Dr. Seuss deal for 2 Free books & a Free Tote Bag!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Here's another great deal to start this month off... from Dr. Seuss & His Friends. My children love to read books and Dr. Seuss is definately a bedtime favorite! Oh how they love Yertle the Turtle! With a preggo cousin I am actually considering this as a baby shower gift to start her little one off with some of my kids favorite books! I really believe in reading to your children at an early age!

Dr Seuss

The deal is for 2 FREE books & a FREE Canvas Tote bag when you buy The Cat in the Hat book for only $4.99 plus S&H. Which is really not a bad price for everything you get. Unless you cancel you will receive 2 books each month from Dr. Seuss & Friends. You have no commitment to continue so you can cancel at anytime. Risk free!

1 comments:

  1. Honey said...

    Here's an interesting little factoid-Hitler was the "inspiration" for Yertle. I think Dr. Seusse was just brilliant!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!