Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

FREE online version of Suze Orman Will & Trust kit

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Suze Orman Will and Trust KitThis freebie makes me snicker because I actually received a copy of someone else’s Will last week, in error, on my fax machine.  I mentioned the error to my husband and it made us wonder how many people actually have one in place or not.  Then, today, this freebie pops up.  So, no excuses from anyone for not having the means to pull together a Will & Trust.

Go here and click on the orange "Gift Code" button and then enter the code People First.

You’ll get an activation code for access to the free online version of this kit which is normally priced at $13.50.  This free code was announced on Suze’s show for everyone.

Thanks to Freebies 4 Mom for a heads up on this freebie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!