Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Join Kraft First Taste for FREE Products and Coupons

Saturday, June 27, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I know I must sound like a broken record when I tell you about the Kraft First Taste opportunities but it seems that when the offer is available that it doesn’t stay open for very long.  So, hurry and sign up.

K9CC05_AcquisitionBanner_300x250_FirstTaste Click Here

First Taste, the best place to get the inside scoop on the latest Kraft products, be one of the first to try them, and tell us what you think. Join our community today to start connecting with other members, and sharing special offers with friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!