Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kroger Mega Sale starts tomorrow!

Saturday, June 20, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Kroger

WAHOO!  The Mega Sale that I’ve been waiting for!  I’m super duper hoping for some sweet deals.  The Mega Sale is Buy 10 Get $3 off instantly or essentially $.30 off each item.  With a limit of 3 per transaction.

I have a wedding to attend so I’m not going to have the coupon matchups posted until probably Saturday night or on Sunday. 

In the past there were more items included in the mega sale that were not advertised so be prepared.  Once you apply coupons then you can possibly end up with overage depending on the product.  Go here to checkout your ad. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!