Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

A look at Betty Crocker magazines and some coupons

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I was recently contacted by MyBlogSpark to participate in an members exclusive opportunity to help choose the next cover of some upcoming magazine issues.  These are due to hit the stores around Aug/Sept.  It will be fun to see which cover is the winner and if my choices will be one of the ones hitting the stands. 

In the meantime, here’s a few Betty Crocker coupons available at Coupons.com & Cellfire.com to snag.

Available through my Coupons.com link:

Available through my Cellfire.com link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!