Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Passport to Adventure from REI ~ FREE Binoculars

Friday, June 05, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

OK, this freebie looks cool to me so I can just imagine the adventures that my children will have with them.  Seriously.

I mean, just looking at them makes me wonder off thinking about how I'll find a big ole yuckumsnatcher hiding in the woods or a set of beady little red eyes glaring back at me in the tree tops.  Oh the tales and monsters I can imagine up.  Now, if these don't make me look like a dork I might just have to take my own adventure with them.  Sorry kids!


Back to business...Rei.com is offering Free Seven-Function Binoculars for kids.  And although the REI membership number not required the Kids must participate in the Passport to Adventure program.  (Thanks Freebie Blogger)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!