Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Save 10% Storewide at Home Depot ~ This is awesome

Thursday, June 04, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Home Depot Moving

If you know anything about my family you know we live on a family farm.  All of us on my dad’s side.

We have my grandmother’s house next to me.  And all three of her boys and their children.  And their childrens children.  So, I love all my neighbors.

And as a big family we help each other out with most repairs that are needed around the houses.

Needless to say.  This 10% deal will be very helpful for my family because my cousin is in need of new water pipes in her little house on our mountain.  And guess where we’ll be getting the pipes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!