Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Tips for helping a new parent

Friday, June 26, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Gabrielle at Couponing in Critical Times just welcomed a new nephew this week.  Congratulations!

I know how much it meant for me to have family living close by following my return home from the hospital.  I was able to have help with some of the older kids or trips to town which helped out tremendously.  Gabrielle was fortunate enough to be able to travel out of town to help her sister during her first few days at home and she wrote a very touching post here on a variety of ways to help a new mother.  Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!