Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

What Coupon Matchups do you want to see here?

Thursday, June 18, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

GO HERE to respond to 3 questions that I have regarding what coupon matchups you want to see!

The weekend is approaching when I pull together all the coupon matchups for my site so I thought I’d ask what stores you shop at and what coupon matchups you’d like to be able to find here each week.

Please take the survey to let me know where you’re shopping with your coupons.  Click HERE please.

I currently post Food City, Ingles & Kroger each week which is hosted at the BeCentsAble grocery gathering.  Plus I also bring Food Lion deals to you from Southern Savers and Lowes Foods from Coupon Journey.

Want to help me with the matchups?

If you’re a blogger and are interested in teaming up on coupon matchups then get with me.  You can leave your email in the survey or email me directly at jennifer [at] couponmommie.com.

I look forward to seeing everyone's responses so that I can cater the site to what you're looking for at the grocery store and helping you save with more coupon matchups!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!