Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Coupon Alert: High Dollar CVS printables

Thursday, July 23, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image CVS has 20 printable coupons worth $66 on their website here that you can print.  It’s possible that these high value coupons (some $5) can be stacked with a $/$$ purchase coupon and probably make things really cheap or free.  Awesome, awesome!

There are 2 pages worth of the CVS coupons and then the remainder are the regular Coupons.com printables. I would really appreciate if you would only print the CVS coupons on their site and then use my Coupons.com affiliate button in my sidebar to help support my site.  Thanks so much in advance!

Thanks, Southwest Coupon Clipper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!