Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal Alert: 1 day sale at Kroger 7/30 ~ 50% off select items

Friday, July 24, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Want to hear a Kroger secret?  Want the chance to print your coupons before everyone else?  Keep reading!

Kroger

I have some HOT news that I just can’t stand to sit on anymore.  I LOVE my Kroger staff & all the employees.  I shop them all in my neighborhood from Knoxville to Maryville, Alcoa and Seymour.  I really make my rounds.  All of the stores have extremely nice employees and I rarely have any coupon problems.  Love em!

Another thing I love is when I get told about great items in the clearance bin, when the employees share coupons with me in the store OR when I get the heads up on what sale will be happening next week!

Typically I am not too excited about the sales ad that normally follows a Mega Event but this TIP that I received actually peaked my interest.  Not sure if it will net free stuff but I’m sure it will net pretty cheap.

In addition to having a 10 for $10 sale they will also be having a special ONE DAY SALE on Thursday.

And I quote: “The ONE DAY SALE will consist of a variety of products being 50% off on select products including Kellogg’s products, Keebler or Sunshine cookies and crackers and Eggo waffles.”

Lo & behold after I had this conversation with my source & made quick stop into Kroger, guess what I saw?  A HUGE Kellogg’s/Sunshine display smack near an endcap that I do not remember seeing a few days ago!  Wonder what they’re getting ready for?  Hmmm….

So, I’m rounding up some coupons and throwing in an ink cartridge.  Let’s go:

That’s all I’ve located for now.  If you find any that I missed then leave a comment and I will update the post.

Trouble printing any coupons?  Go here for more help.


* UPDATE ~ 7/30/09 *  I hope this list was a little bit helpful and that the coupons were still available when you were able to read this post.  Please leave a comment HERE and share your best deals with everyone!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!