Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal Alert: Bayer Contour Moneymaker at CVS

Thursday, July 02, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I used up the majority of my Contour coupons at Walgreens awhile back when they were a moneymaker but if you still happen to have some floating around you can grab a deal at CVS this month. 

Bayer Contour Meter Bayer Contour Glucose Meter $19.99, Earn $5 ECB (Limit 2)
Use $30/1 in 2/1 Red Plum or 3/22 Smart Source (adjusted down of course)
Pay ZERO out of pocket
Get back $5 ECB
Final Price = $5 Moneymaker after coupon & ECB

I had a coupon-swap with some friends the other day and scored an extra one of these with a 9/30 expiration date on it.  I figured a deal would come along sometime over the next 3 months but this was earlier than I expected.   (Thanks for the heads up Common Sense with Money)

Oh, and you DO NOT need a prescription in order to purchase these.  I was fooled about that for awhile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!