Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

*HOT* Sign up FAST! Nielsen HomeScan Consumer Panel

Monday, July 27, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

This offer has almost perfect timing because I signed up for the scanner back in June (here) and actually just received it in the mail last week!  I was going to wait until I had used it for a few weeks before I updated you but since this offer just opened up today I’ll cover a tid bit today.

Tip: I doubt this offer will last long so, I’d take about 5 minutes and go ahead an complete the application.


Nielsen is the world’s largest market research company which allows you to earn valuable gift points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toys and more.  Read more where I posted here.

I haven’t been able to use my scanner for very long since I literally just received it but I can tell you that it is very easy to operate.  The scanner came with very detailed instructions and all the tools that I needed to operate it because of the questions I answered during the application process.

It will take me time to get more comfortable with the scanner as I use it more but I can tell you that I had a reader highly recommend it hereNielsen does offer the option to return the scanner at any point that you no longer want to participate.  There’s no money required to signup for the HomeScan panel, so give it a shot*!

* Certain Zipcodes excluded - user will get a "You do not qualify" page.


Want more ways to earn points for free stuff? Signup for SwagBucks & MypointsRead more here!

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    i signed up hopefully i will get it soon.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!