Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Want to go MckLinky Blog Hopping?

Friday, July 03, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

What kind of blog reader are you? Do you hop around randomly when you have some free time looking for new stuff? I've found that one of the best way to find some new sites is to Hop Along on a Blog Hop because the people that linkup are from random niches and you can find some great content for very little effort.

I've hopped on the MckLinky Blog Hop this week so, click around for some new reads and hop along with me if you have a blog.  This month’s theme is Blog Introductions so, here’s a little about me:

Hello!  My name is Jennifer.  I live in Tennessee and I am a stay at home Mommie of three kids, ages 2 to 8.  I began using coupons last year when the economy started lagging and I had been laid off from my employer.  Once my eyes were opened to the amount of money I could keep in my pocket I haven’t looked back to shopping without coupons.  I started Coupon Mommie as a way to share my savings and finds with others and really love scouting out the deals.  You can find alot of grocery store matchups, free samples and so much more on this site.  Be sure to signup for RSS feeds or as a follower before you leave so you can stay on top of the deals with the Coupon Mommie.

Ready for some more hopping...

MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

  1. Charitable Creations Jewelry said...

    Hopping over from the Blog Hop to say Happy 4th of July from The Giveaway Gallery and Beauty Blogging Mom!
    http://thegiveawaygallery.com
    http://beautybloggingmom.com

  2. 2Shaye ♪♫ said...

    Just hopping through. We've been talking about going back to coupons. Long, long ago we did, but we stopped as it was so time consuming. But it's time to look it over again.
    Happy 4th!

    ~Shaye

  3. Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

    Hopping by to say hello from the blog hop. Have a fun and safe Independents Day :)

  4. The McCurry Project said...

    going to check out Blog hop now... I follow coupon blogs like yours and learn as I go. I'm new to the world of online coupons and totally love it...

  5. Algebra Teacher said...

    visiting from the blog hop. My blog is about saving money on groceries. I love coupon ideas and have only recently starting using them. My local stores don't take Internet coupons which is a real pain, but I still use the ones from the paper and magazines and free coupon booklets.

  6. Stacie said...

    Stopping by from the blog hop to say Hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!