Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Wendy’s Restaurant Deal: $1 off coupon

Thursday, July 16, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

chicken bb Wendys: $1 off Boneless ChickenHave you tried the new Chicken at Wendy’s yet??  Delish!!

The hubby and I splurged on it and the other night as a “treat” and it was absolutely great!  (not so much for my diet)

I encourage you to give it a try and taste the yummy flavors of the new Sweet & Spicy Asian, Honey BBQ, or Bold Buffalo Chicken with a $1 off printable next time you’re in town!

Coupon valid at participating locations.  One per customer, per visit and it may not be combined with other coupons.

Grab it while it’s available!  Thanks, Deal-Licious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!