Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

The Cheesecake Factory: Drive Out Hunger Tour

Monday, August 31, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

imageI can’t help but say that when I saw the below announcement that I immediately clicked on the link to see if there was a participating location in my area.  I’m sad to say that it won’t be coming into my area in Knoxville, TN but it does look like they’re hitting quite a few of the larger hot spots like Atlanta, Miami, Boston and more.  Check it out:

The Cheesecake Factory and Feeding America have partnered together to create the Drive Out Hunger Tour. The first 500 people to attend an event at a participating Cheesecake Factory and donate two cans of soup will receive a free piece of their new Stefanie’s Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake. Not only that, but there will be free live music and a special gift for each person who attends.

Click here to find out more and to see if there will be a participating Cheesecake Factory near you.

Thanks to The Centsible Sawyer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!