Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Congratulations to the Kroger $30 Gift Card Winner

Thursday, August 20, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

imageI was extremely excited to participate in the MyBlogSpark challenge to use a $30 gift card they sent me at the Kroger Mega Event that is going on through next week.  I was able to purchase enough food to feed my family for at least a week and picked up some items to donate to my son’s school.  I think that was success!  You can go here to see how I did and here for the coupon matchups.

And, the lucky winner below will also receive their very $30 gift card courtesy of General Mills and PepsiCo.

I used Random.org and the winner was #3-Kristin K.

imageKristin K. said...
August 17, 2009 4:45 AM

I also subscribed.
cricketkoniski at comcast.net

So…Congratulations to the winning comment.  I will need an email with your address please!

Want more chances to win one of the Kroger Gift Cards?  Checkout this amazing lineup I compiled here.

And don’t forget about my other two giveaways that I still have open:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!