Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal Alert: Need a chocolate fix? Head to CVS!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

If you’re at CVS you might want to check the 11.4oz bags of Peanut Butter M&M’s to see what they ring up at.

imageSome bloggers are reporting that they are unmarked on the shelf but only ringing up at $.39 each .

Aside from snacking on them just think of all the holiday cookies and stuff you could toss these into!

Thanks Money Saving Madness!

I also saw a report that these will not work on the chocolate deal that CVS is running so beware!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    There is a Target store coupon at Target.com for $1 off a pack of skittles crazy cores candy. It does not specify size. So I tried it with the small snack size packs today and it worked. I got 4- 2 ounce packs at the register for $.52 each. I had also picked up to 8 count boxes of poptarts for $1.52 each. I used 2 $.75 target coupons for the poptarts and a $1/2 from the paper. Plus 2 of the skittles coupons. I got all of it for $.75. So the skittles cost $.04 for 4 packs.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!